Login and you'll be ina world of pure reimagination
Enter the reimagined nerve centre of Forms Live. Inside this room, all of your dreams have become a reality, and some of your realities will become dreams.
You asked. We've delivered.
There is no other application we know, that compares with our pure reimagination. Working there you'll be free, to explore all our new incarnations.
Take a look and you'll see into Victorian real estate's premier application
User friendly layout
Our simplified layout, improved visibility and portability have our clients raving!
- The form options include a series of drop-down boxes, options (such as duplicating, editing, deleting, and more) have been organised in a simple and straightforward system.
- Coloured icons are available on the forms page, quickly alerting you to the status of signatures, utility offers, shares, and more – keeping you in the know within just a glance.
The sidebar within forms acts as a toolbox, providing easy access to a form’s relevant information, as well as integrations specific to certain forms.
- You have access to the status history of the form, including the date it was created all the way to the date it was signed.
- The DocuSign integration enables you to edit signee details and resend, making the signature process simple and easy. DocuSign is free to use on all your forms and agreements.
- The Securexchange integration enables you to safely request bank details and deposits from clients. With Securexchange, you can request deposits, both remotely when using mobile view.
Forms Live’s menu options are organised to help you navigate with a simpler and more straightforward system of dropdown boxes.
- You will have a smooth ride using the DocuSign integration, which is in-built within the side bar and allows for the editing and resending of signee details.
- With mobile view, you can open a form to see the status history, the signing status (with option to edit the contact details and resend) or view any attached forms.